×
First posts must be approved (25 Oct 2018)

Due to the unwelcome increase in the number of spam posts on the site it is now required for everyone's first post to be approved by a moderator.

Read More...

emo Location, your thoughts

21 Feb 2008 16:43 #35

The meet will be held at Kingsbury Water Park again in the Midlands.

I think it's easy to find and it's central so everyone has a fair chance of getting there.

All feedback and comments about the facilities welcome.

Author of The Ruins of Rytus Series
Sample, purchase or find out more at:
www.RuinsofRytus.com

Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2008 16:44 #36

I think it is a great little venue.  Easy to find and a great little cafe that does very nice bacon sandwiches and coffees.  Oh and the fact you don't have to drive through salt water to get there is a bonus  :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2008 16:45 #37

Excellent stuff. They're very easy to communicate with too! Very friendly staff!

Author of The Ruins of Rytus Series
Sample, purchase or find out more at:
www.RuinsofRytus.com

Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2008 16:46 #38

not far away from me so gets the thumbs up, plus the no salty water is a big bonus  :D
forgive my ignorance, but whats Kei cars all about? i gather its about small Japansease cars judged on for various different things?  :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2008 16:47 #39

Pretty much yes, it's just basically little Japanese cars. I've already made the mistake of upsetting the Figaros by calling them kei. However I'm 100% sure Honda Beat and capp's are kei.

Type Kei cars in to wikipedia and it'll tell you more  ;)

Author of The Ruins of Rytus Series
Sample, purchase or find out more at:
www.RuinsofRytus.com

Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2008 16:49 #41

ah yes!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Aug 2008 15:03 #248

Great looking location 8) ....in fact it's just swung it for me to make the effort.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2008 22:30 #250

Excellent stuff, look forward to seeing you there  ;)

Author of The Ruins of Rytus Series
Sample, purchase or find out more at:
www.RuinsofRytus.com

Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: TADOAdam Kenneydazran